A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
• Loyalty to clients;
• Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
• Cooperation with competitors;
• Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
• Registered Architect, State Of Oregon, #4245
• National Council Of Architectural Registration Boards, NCARB Certificate #52907
• Oregon Real Estate License #201216749
"What's real important in conducting business is to attempt to do compassionate business, which means that there aren't winners and losers. There are only winners." – Shep Gordon