Central Oregon Healthcare
Central Oregon is a draw to healthcare professionals who prefer the more relaxed lifestyle of the area to larger, urban areas. Bend alone employs more than 6,000 individuals in the healthcare sector - making healthcare the second largest workforce (after tourism) within the city. Because of this, healthcare here is some of the best you will find. If you are new to the area, the links below can help get you started.
Affordable Care Act
Central Oregon Medical Associations
Central Oregon Mental Health
Central Oregon Pediatric & Primary Care Clinics
- BMC Pediatrics
- Central Oregon Pediatric Associates (COPA)
- Mosaic Medical (Bend, Madras, Prineville, & Redmond; Mobile clinic serves Bend, Redmond, & Sisters - see website for schedule)
- St. Charles Family Care Clinic (Bend, La Pine, Madras, Prineville, Redmond, & Sisters)
Central Oregon Physical Therapy
- Alpine Physical Therapy & Spine Care (Bend)
- Compass Physical Therapy (Bend)
- Hands On Physical Therapy (Bend)
- Proactive Physical Therapy Specialists (Redmond & Prineville)
- Rebound Physical Therapy (Bend, Redmond, Prineville, Sunriver, & La Pine)
- Step & Spine Physical Therapy (Bend, Redmond, Eagle Crest, & Sisters)
- St. Charles Health System - Outpatient Rehabilitation (Bend, Redmond, Prineville, & Madras)
- Therapeutic Associates (Redmond)
Central Oregon Women's Health
Out Of Area Hospitals & Services
"I have always liked real estate; farmland, pasture land, timberland, and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like 'the good Earth,' the foundation of all our wealth."
– Jesse Jones
All original content, formatting, and layout © Mitch Darby. All rights reserved. Information provided deemed reliable, but not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice.